Monday, October 06, 2008

Finally..

im sorry guys.. haven been blogging.. actually i have so much to blog dat im procrastinating..
lemme see.. after i finish my work.. school started like 2 weeks later.. into my 4th week now.. phew.. school's been a blast man. things coming in thick and fast.

after i got my last paycheck, i gave my family a treat @ Tampopo. although the damage was quite siong, nonetheless worthwhile, noting that my family haven been going out on sundays ever since we have a maid. but now dat we dun have a maid. we still not going out! that time was mid-autumn festival so we walked by clarke quay to chill..

i ice skated for the 1st time.. dats abt all i guessed..

Audrey got me a new toy. i bought myself K2 Blades. WOOOHOOO. hopefully it wun disintegrate like the last time.. pictures up next










No comments: